June 02, 2007

I’m Leaving Florida Tomorrow!

Correction to My Journal Entry for May 24, 2007

Thank goodness I’m not leaving today! Palm Beach International Airport has reported over 7 inches of rain from Barry so far. I’m not complaining. We needed it. Lake Okeechobee was at the lowest recorded level ever before Barry sent all this blessed water our way.

I was going to wait until June 16th for Adam and Stephen to come to South Florida and pick me up. However, they really didn’t need to make two trips to Florida, so I have decided to seize the bull by the horns and fly to Philadelphia tomorrow. That will save my grandson and his partner the long drive to Florida after the always-difficult end to the school year. There really was no reason for them to drive twelve hundred miles down and back, as I’m perfectly capable of getting myself to PBI. I will fly out of PBI at 8:30 Sunday morning and arrive in Philadelphia at 1:30 in the afternoon (a 959 mile flight). Adam will pick me up and take me to Woodbury, New Jersey for several days as planned. I won’t be writing to you for a while, dear Journal, as I will have only spotty access to the Internet during the next two to three weeks. Wish me a wonderful vacation in New Jersey, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, and the Delaware shore.

You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home