May 02, 2007

Let’s Argue


I marvel at the confrontation between Mr. Bush and Congress over funding and troop withdrawal in Iraq for it seems to me that the war never should have happened in the first place. And, I can’t help myself – I wonder what the world would look like today if the actual winner of the 2000 presidential election had been allowed to take office by our nation’s supreme court. In fact, I believe our system of government failed in 2000. Leaving out any accusations against (at the time) Jeb Bush’s Florida, but considering the possibility that the count in Florida was actually a few votes in George Washington Bush’s favor, the Electoral College was proven untrustworthy in the Twenty-first Century United States of America, since Al Gore actually won the popular vote. Additionally, based on past reading - specifically “None Dare Call it Stolen,” by Mark Crispin Miller, in the August 2005 issue of Harpers - the accuracy of the 2004 presidential election may also be questionable. If that should actually be the case, this disastrous chapter in our history is/was totally unnecessary, and Congress would not have to be battling the American President over funding to support our troops’ attempts to end a foreign civil war that we ourselves caused.

Ah, poop!

I’m tired of it. I want this idiot and his rich oil oligarchy cronies gone, and it just isn’t “gon-na” happen. I hope our country is able to survive them and live happily ever after, but I have my doubts.

I must find something else, happy to think on. This idiocy totally depresses me.


You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home