April 22, 2007

Peter and I

We agreed to take a break, so I won’t be seeing Peter for a few weeks. He is going to play the field, look around – and be very active but safe sexually. I made him promise to explore as many young hot men as he can. I’m sure he’ll be a heart breaker. I hope he finds a hot young, brilliant, handsome man who is perfectly tuned to his person.

What am I saying?



There I go talking to myself again. Seriously, I must let go. I must allow Peter to find someone his own age. I know that it will happen – probably very fast. They will be forming a line. Damn!

I’m not upset! Really, I’m not.

Right.

You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

I'm sorry....I'm sure that you'll always have a special place in his heart.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home