May 24, 2007

Proposed Trip North

My grandson,Adam, has been reading my blog, and of course I talk to him on the telephone every week, so he knows how miserable I’ve been since Peter and I agreed not to see or talk to one another for at least one month. He said that he and Stephen, his partner, will drive down to South Florida as soon as school is out. They will stay for a week so they can enjoy the beach and clear Caribbean like ocean here, then we will drive back to New Jersey. I’ll stay with them for a week, and we’ll make a couple of day trips to Philadelphia to visit museums and the Imax Theater. After that we will drive to Lancaster County to visit Ruth and Samuel at Orchard Hill Farm. Then we will all drive in two cars to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for a week at the beach. I still love the small town atmosphere of Rehoboth Beach, even though it gets so crowded in-season. After our week at the Delaware shore I will spend another few days in New Jersey with Adam and Stephen before they drive me back to Florida. Adam said that he and Stephen would like to drop me off and then drive to the Keys. After a week, they will return to stay with me in North Palm Beach a few days, then travel north to Orlando and visit the parks there before returning to New Jersey.

I have a-two week wait before Adam and Stephen get here. I’m so happy! I have so much to look forward to. Hopefully I will have recovered from my love sickness by the time I return to Florida, and Peter and I will be able to break silence to resume a more natural friendship in July. Who knows – perhaps he will have found a companion.


You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

I don't have grandchildren yet, but I hope that mine turn out to be like Adam!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Adam is a wonder, Anji.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home