May 15, 2007

Missing Peter

I know we agreed. I know we both said we needed to stay apart. I know I believed it was necessary. I still do - but, oh my.

It’s been an entire two weeks – feels like forever.

I’m like a love sick juvenile. Pathetic.

All I need is sophomoric high school guitar players and a very repetitive melody and I’ll have a teenage love song. How sad is that?

I pick up the telephone every day with the intent to call. I hesitate with my hand above the keypad - frozen ambivalent, like an ice sculpture, the embodiment of algid indecision.

I tell myself that I will get better, but…

“Let’s do a chorus, Isaac.” Yes, I’m talking to myself again.

Talking to myself again. Oh, oh, oh.

“So, go play with your new camera Isaac. Take your mind off of the boy, now!”

Here’s another Blurry Canon photograph.


Actually this is one of the few that I’ve managed to take that is in focus with the Canon. It’s the first really rough day of surf caused by Andrea last week.


You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Thanks. Andrea helped make it so.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo. I always tell people that the body may age but the heart stays young. You're feelings are understandable no matter what age you are. Love knows no color, religion, sexual preference, or age.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Anna,

Thank you for your reassurance.

Best,
Isaac

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home