July 21, 2006

Adam Plans to Go Home
It will be lonely around here, but I can’t say that I’m terribly upset. This visit hasn’t been all that joyous. I was happy to have the help moving my things from Lancaster in to the condominium. However, all the boy’s melodrama has been a bit overwhelming. I do hope that Adam is able to work something out with Stephen, but, of course, it’s too early to know. He plans to find a new gay friendly psychologist in New Jersey so he can continue counseling there. He hasn’t talked to me much about his progress with his counselor here in South Florida, and I haven’t pried. However, he indicates that they have talked about his having a fear of intimate relationships of any kind because of the stress that has always been present in the relationship with – um – you know who. There I go again. More trouble. How do you write a personal blog without including personal information?

Ah, well - It will be nice to have the place to myself again.


You can send E-mail comments to
ZacSfuts@Comcast.net
, or post them below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home