January 26, 2004

It’s Gone!
It’s Gone!


The wicked cast is gone!



I’m happy as a twittering lark

Because the darn thing's gone!


Yeah, I know dear Journal, it’s a terrible poem!

But, I’m so happy!

The doctor said the x-ray showed the ankle to be in good shape. He also siad, “ It’s amazing how quickly you’ve mended, Isaac. You have remarkable regenerative powers for a man of 84 years.” I told him that 9 weeks was not short when you have to live it and he chuckled. I have physical therapy scheduled 3 times during the next week because my range of motion is terrible, and it hurts like “bleep” to put pressure on it, but...

It’s gone!
It’s Gone!


How About “Opportunity?”

It landed softly and began broadcasting images almost immediately. Opportunity Rover touched down on Mars at 9:05 PST this past Saturday. NASA said they also thought that they would be able to fix Spirit, Opportunity’s sister Mars lander, within the next several weeks.

For images taken by Spirit go to Spirit Mars Lander first stereo pairs. The image on this page was taken from Spirit’s Panoramic camera. I found it on the NASA, Jet Propulsion Laboratory site, “Spirit all Raw Images,” at “http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit_p001.html,” last update, 25 January 2004 (January 25, 2004, 9:18 A.M. EST)

Mars, here we come!





It's amazing to think that these are not Earth pebbles, rocks, and sand. This is the actual stuff of the Martian surface, and it's at least 36 million miles away!



E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown


Take a look at:


Holty’s blog for great political comentary and much more from an Australian point of view.

Mark Harden’s Artchive. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s the best place to find excellent images of artist’s works on the WWW.

Gay Artist’s Galleries

Oku’s Surotic Gallery, an erotic art site.

John Giuffre’s blog Thoughts From A Collapsed Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home