September 07, 2007

Goodbye


The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth--it is the truth which conceals that there is none.

Jean Baudrillard

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mohandas Gandhi



I am posting this last post as a memorial to Granddad, and I will leave this journal in tact, at least for the short term as a testimony to his life. I hope others will find it, read him, and because of that, he will help to shape the lives of others as he has mine.

For those who have been his regular readers over the years, I will post news concerning the resolution of his disappearance as it occurs.

In recognition of his life, and as he would have it said in the end (I'm sure),

"God bless each and everyone."

Adam

3 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Tay Hota said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I hate that I've only now found your granddad's blog, but look forward to sharing some time with his thoughts.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam- I'm so sorry for your loss and your Family's loss...I'm sorry also for those of us who have read your Grandpa's posts and were amused or enlightened.
I am a gay male in my fifties and and it was nice to see someone who was 'gay', older, talented and a role model for others.
I know you are busy with your own life but I'm sorry that you won't be updating Isaac's blog anymore. I'll miss reading his entries or entries about him. I hope you will let us know the outcome of this terrible ordeal because I assume this means Isaac has passed but I was not sure how it all unfolded. Take care of yourself and your Family and I hope someday there is peace in the world and peace within ourselves.
With deepest Sympathy...Tim

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home