December 06, 2006

Feeling Better and More about Peter

I’m slowly getting my strength back. Yesterday was nasty, so I just cleaned the condo, and lifted my little weights for a half hour. However, this morning was magnificent, so I took a long walk around the entire complex. Hunky Peter joined me, and we talked about his school and work. He finishes his Masters Degree this Semester, so right now he’s buried in work. His thesis is done, and he has to go through a review board, or panel (I’m not sure what it’s called) next week. He finishes course work this week with finals next. With all that, he works 20 hours a week to help pay for courses and pay rent to his parents. And, he exercises 3 to 4 times a week. He looked tired.

I’m including another photo of our wonderful beach, clouds, and sunset here. I took it as I looked over a fence and through someone’s back yard.
Juno Beach Sunset #10

You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home