November 06, 2006

I feel like (BLEEP)!

I’m dizzy.

I ache.

I’m having trouble breathing.

In fact, I feel so bad, dear Journal that I’m taking myself down to the car right now. I’ve called Peter’s family and he is on his way over to drive me to the hospital. I also called Adam before he left for work. He asked me to have Peter call him at school and leave my hospital room number with one of the office secretaries when I’m settled in. In turn, he will call Ruth and Samuel, and Samuel Junior as well. Adam will ask Ruth to call Abraham and Joseph. So, I’m covered – all the family will be informed. All I have to do is get diagnosed, get treated, and get better.

I’m a bit worried its pneumonia. I’ve had a cold that I was ignoring, because normally I just have to suffer through the darned things for about ten days. Well, not this time. I may not be on line for some time, and all thought of travel to Mexico is off, at least for now.

I wonder if I can vote from the hospital. Tomorrow’s the day - one of the most important elections in history – and I wonder if we’ll have another fiasco like 2000 and/or 2004. And now we have electronic voting machines with no paper trail!

Vive le Democratic Party! And, good luck.

You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

I hope that when you read this you're out of hospital and feeling much better.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU ARE OK ISAAC...I MISS YOUR POSTS...YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US GAY MEN WHO ARE LESS ADVENTURESOME AND/OR CREATIVE THAN YOU ARE. I ENJOY READING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES. GET WELL SOON! TIM, IN UPSTATE NEW YORK.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home