October 26, 2003

Duchamp, Cyber Void, and Sexuality



Based on yesterday’s entry, I must say that the CV (cyber void) is the perfect place to discuss variations of human sexuality. The reason for that is because the CV is a space that is not a space, and as such relates in it’s infinite structure and possibilities to Duchamp’s hinge. It also resonates with my discussion of my own work and the hinge beautifully. More on that later.





Disclaimer

Lest you should think that I feel I am a talent on the scale of Duchamp, dear Journal, I’m not. I know I’m not. It’s just that as I interpret his oeuvre in light of Postmodern praxis my work does relate to it. I can’t help it. So be it!

I still haven’t seen Tarzan.


I will tonight!



He’s such a baby boy! But, look at that tight body. And he can use his limbs like a monkey. I wish I could have my body back. In fact, I'd be happy to have my sixty year old body back. I'm not bad for eighty-four, but, the skin is loose and wrinkled, the joints ache and make crunching noises when I walk. There's not much to be done. It's just going to get worse.

AOL has no headlined news on Iraq

I had to go to the New York Times on line to find any news on Iraq this morning, including the largest protest since Mr. Bush declared hostilities over in Iraq. Are we trying to forget that we’ve made a mess of things?

Isn’t it interesting that the evidence of Iraq’s nuclear threat - the document indicating Iraq’s attempt to buy uranium from Niger - is a forgery. It has been suggested that the forged document was possibly made within the CIA itself.

“Scary ain’t,” as we Pennsylvania Dutch say.


E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown

Take a look at:

Gay Artist’s Galleries

John Giuffre’s blog Thoughts From A Collapsed Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home