January 28, 2006

Looking at Property in the Palm Beach Area
Forgive me for not writing, Dear Journal. I’ve been looking at property – traipsing all over the county – all except Palm Beach itself (for obvious reasons). I began my search by looking at Websites. For instance I went to HomeGain, but soon found that it was easier to work with an actual agent. The experience has shown me that real estate here is expensive, and I'm exhausted. In the evening I crawl to Subway or Pizza Hut tor a fast meal, crash in bed, watch TV and fall asleep.

I'm taking a break tomorrow, and I promise I’ll write a thorough entry. In fact, I’ve been ruminating on the economy, so perhaps its time for me to insert soapbox diatribe number 186 on the financial state of the nation.

Tomorrow then.

Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@Comcast.net
with comments.
(Note the new address. I am no longer at AOL.)
. I have removed Comments because unscrupulous persons were using that part of the “blog” to advertise their products and services. If you have legitimate comments, I hope you will communicate these directly to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home