October 30, 2005

Was I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby Sacrificed to Save Carl Rove?
It is my opinion that he was, though I doubt that I will be proven correct for many years. The Bush Administration has perfected a technological wonder, a Rube Goldberg contraption that creates lies and misinformation. I know that Mr. Rove is the pilot of the machine. Mr. Libby was the co-pilot, and as such was expendable. It is unfortunate that the flight plan for the United States of America has been entrusted to a band of cut-throat Neo-cons who have proposed a 23rd crusade against the Arab world at a time when we need to concentrate all our energy on economic issues instead of war. As a nation we must make changes in our flight plan that will allow us to compete with a rising third world in which economic success is based on inexpensive labor and alternative energy sources, not expensive oil.

My Florida Drawers are Full


Those two drawers that I talked about in my dresser are full. However, I will not make the trip until Power and water have been restored to South Florida. I can’t believe that we now have a hurricane Beta, and a third Greek Alphabet storm brewing. Perhaps I should go to Arizona instead of Florida. H-m-m-m-m-m!?!?

Katrina Relief


Many of the hotels in the Gulf States that were allowing flood victims to stay for free have now reneged on their promise to the Red Cross and FEMA. One flood victim was told, “We’re done doing the Katrina flood thing.” They are turning the homeless away. Raise your voice, and cry, “Foul!!!”

Donate money to the American Friends Service Committee for relief along the Gulf Coast. The Friends are much more likely to do good things for the unfortunate people of the region than anyone I can think of, and they will not proselytize while doing so.


Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home