September 29, 2005

Roberts’ Confirmation is pretty Scary
*
Every woman, gay man, lesbian woman, bi man and/or woman and transsexual should be screaming bloody murder. Ah well. I have an elderly gay male friend who voted for Mr. Bush and actually thinks all of us who have a sexual orientation other than heterosexual are going to hell, and he includes himself in that group destined for the eternal fiery furnace. Go figure!

Delay is Delayed


It’s about time the crook was removed. Perhaps Americans will begin to worry about those to whom they have handed the keys to their nation. Perhaps not. I don’t place much faith in the electorate these days.


* “LGBT” www.brunelstudents.com, viewed Thursday, September 28, 2005 at 10:10 AM EDT.


Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home