October 10, 2005

USA May be the first nation to start a Nuclear Conflagration
A sixty-nine page Pentagon document that updates USA nuclear policy to reflect Mr. Bush’s Doctrine of Preemption describes the use of nuclear weapons on terrorists before they can use them on the United States. The document makes it clear that Mr. Bush, or whoever is president at the time must give the orders, first (Small comfort, that – especially since we don’t seem to be able to anticipate the terrorists actions, ever.). The document states that in our volatile situation “terrorists or regional states armed with WMD will likely test U>S. security commitments to its allies and friends.” And, “In response, the U. S. needs a range of capabilities to assure friend and foe alike of its resolve.”

The original document is dated March 15 and is 69 pages long. A complete copy of the document is located at GlobalSecurity.Org. Also, please read the Associated Press article dated Sunday, September 11, 2005 and titled U.S. Envisions Using Nukes on Terrorists.

Not leaving for Florida until next week


I can't get away. I'm taking Jim to his physical therapy every day, and I haven't told him about the trip - all this for my best straight buddy. Ah well!


Don't Forget Victims of Katrina!


As I have stated so often, I have personally donated money to the American Friends Service Committee for relief along the Gulf Coast. The Quakers are much more likely to do good things for the unfortunate people of the region than anyone I can think of, and they will not proselytize while doing so.


Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Vsit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home