March 17, 2005

Rick Santorum, Future President of the United States
Check out spreading Santorum. He is my super sleazy evangelical conservative Republican senator. Mind you, I’m not saying that evangelicals, conservatives, or Republicans are sleazy, just this one. Anyone that compares gay people to adulterers and bigamists, and gay male sexual acts to men (bleep)ing dogs is a sleazeball.

And, an oh-so frightening rumor has it that Sleazeball Santorum is Carl Rove’s choice to run for president in 2008!


Tsunami Victims


With death tolls standing at 180,000, and almost as many missing, give to the following in order to help reunite orphans with distant relatives, and to insure that your money is used by people with true humanitarian concerns rather than proselytizing religious zeal.

American Friends Service Committee, and UNICEF

Tsunami and the Beach

A part of my upset about the Tsunami is caused by the video shots I’ve seen of the huge waves smashing the beach resort at Phuket, Tailand. I love the beach so much, and it has been so-o-o-o-o cold this month that I have been dreaming about the beach constantly. I’ve been looking through last summer’s photographs of Rehoboth Beach and Cape Henlopen, Delaware and drooling. I can’t wait for warm weather.

So, it’s summer 2005, and I’m standing on the beach, camera in hand.

SNAP goes the shutter.

Cape Henlopen September 2004


Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home