February 26, 2005

George W. Bush

FORGET HIM!

And Forget

Gay state marriage amendments
All prejudice of any kind
The Iraq war
Social security
The evangelicals
The neo-cons
Our endangered economy
The Tsunami
MY ageing body

IT’S SNOW!


I got up yesterday morning and took these photographs at The Big Needle. We had about 6 inches of snow the afternoon and night before. It’s cold. It’s clean (at least in appearance), and it helps me to forget about all the things that are wrong in this country and world. For one morning all is quiet, sparkling, and peaceful. The world is a beautiful place to be.

Thank you God!













Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home