February 26, 2005

George W. Bush

FORGET HIM!

And Forget

Gay state marriage amendments
All prejudice of any kind
The Iraq war
Social security
The evangelicals
The neo-cons
Our endangered economy
The Tsunami
MY ageing body

IT’S SNOW!


I got up yesterday morning and took these photographs at The Big Needle. We had about 6 inches of snow the afternoon and night before. It’s cold. It’s clean (at least in appearance), and it helps me to forget about all the things that are wrong in this country and world. For one morning all is quiet, sparkling, and peaceful. The world is a beautiful place to be.

Thank you God!













Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new Property Listing lancaster pa commercial real estate site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club low rider

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a impala site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like sports cars, old cars, classic cars, antique car, or Nascar, you will love my web site. It's both interesting and informative.

We make custom car badges from the club's logo or design. Please visit www.arniebrown.com

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have an interesting web site.
**car clubs**

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like sports cars, antique cars, classic cars, race cars oe Nascar, you will enjoy my web site.

I make, jewelry quality, custom car badges from your club's logo or design.

Please visit my web site at www.arnirbrown.com

Arnie Brown

**car club****car club*

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home