May 30, 2004

Rainbow Vision Properties



I’m so excited! This morning when I opened my e-mail what should greet my sand filled old eyes but a note from Rainbow Vision, Santa Fe. The e-mail tells about groundbreaking for the new section of apartments in that LGBT retirement community scheduled July First. It also details a completion celebration scheduled for September 3 and 4. I will definitely put Rainbow Vision in my travel plans. This gives me all the more reason to pursue my car hunt with renewed vigor.

Life at the Big Needle

Tillie Herr, my next door neighbor had to be taken to the hospital yesterday because she was (literally) walking into walls. She had been increasingly forgetful, and two days ago she arrived at the Prickly Needle dining room for supper without her wig, dentures, and dress. She created quite a stir. I understand that they will be doing a brain scan, and other tests starting Tuesday. I hope it’s not Alzheimer’s.

Bush Keeps Saddam’s Gun as War Souvenir

It’s in the room next to the oval office with other trinkets he likes to show off to special guests. That’s the same room in which President Clinton and Monica had their cigar trysts.

“You wanna play with my gun?”


E-mail me!
My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home