June 23, 2004

Tillie Herr’s Tests




On May 30 I wrote that Tillie Herr had to be taken to the hospital because she was walking into walls. Well, I visited her yesterday, and she knew who I was though she was confused. She thought she was at THE BIG NEEDLE. As bad as the "Needle" can be, its not to be confused with a hospital. I spoke with a hospital nurse, and she said Tillie will have more tests, and a family member also said that they are making arrangements to send Tillie to the geriatric psychiatric unit at Friends Hospital in Philadelphia because that hospital is especially good at assessing and treating psychological problems of the elderly as well as other age groups.

Price of gas is down to $1.82

I’m still not going to buy an SUV. As I said before, I like the ION. It gets over 30 miles to the gallon on the highway. There won’t be as much storage space, but I’ll just limit the amount of junk I take with me on my travels looking at gay retirement homes. Who wants to carry 5 pieces of luggage across the country anyway.


E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home