August 21, 2005

Stroke!: Part II
I have been to visit Jim at Lancaster General Hospital every day since his stroke, and he seems to be doing extremely well. Evidently the fact that he was rushed to the hospital and surgery during the event not only saved his life, but also limited the damage to brain cells. He has physical therapy every day, and is walking with the use of a cane. He does have a limp and is weak on his left side, but his doctors are extremely positive and think that he will regain the complete use of his left leg and arm.

We lose people on a regular basis here at the BIG NEEDLE, which is to be expected because we are old farts. I was afraid that Jim would be the next to go.

I am relieved!


Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home