July 01, 2004

I’m going to Pittsburgh


*


Yes!

I’m going to check out THE PROFESSOR’S museum, and insist on seeing my Varnastrama Journals, and using them. I’ll photocopy all six of the darn things if I have to, one page at a time. They’ll probably charge me a dime per page, but I don’t care. I’ll use all their paper!

I’ll insist on seeing all my drawings, maps, and sculptures as well. I’ll run them raged!

While in Pittsburgh I plan to visit the Andy Warhol Museum, and Fallingwater, Frank Lloyde Wright’s masterpiece built for Edgar J. Kaufmann in 1934 to 1938. I’ll be gone at least two weeks. I’ll write about all this with photographs, etc. when I return. Wish me well, dear Journal.


* “Pittsburgh Picture Gallery,” Visitortips.com, Your Internet Source for Travel Information, “http://www.visitortips.com/destination/gallery.cfm?lid=317&select=51,” (Thursday, July 1, 2004, 10:02 A.M., EDT)


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown

E-mail me at ZacSfuts@aol.com., or click on the comments section below. It is erroneously labeled “0 comments.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

I'm so glad to see that you've got comments at last! You show them, I think you should make two copies of every page!!!! Have a good break.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home