April 10, 2004

August 6, 2001 Terror Meeting


*

The President was informed at that PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing) meeting that Federal Agents had been investigating the possibility of terrorist attacks within the borders of the United States for three months. That’s all we know about a memo that has not been declassified by The White House. We can speculate until the cows come home and it won’t do any good. However, the following is an e-mail sent to AOL concerning the speculation that has developed around an article about the memo. I find the misplaced anger expressed in this letter frightening, and it sets my dentures to rattling. I pray and hope that the person who wrote it is only 8 years old. I include it here with mistakes.

You are an antiAmerican liar, and a traitor ! alquaidacrats (fka democrats) like you are what makes normal people look brilliant ! clinton caused 911 and so did the idiots that voted for him ! Why aren't you mad that clinton could have had him IN JAIL you disgustingly stupid moron ? It's because you choose to ignore the TRUTH ! osama bin kerry would be the worst thing that could happen to American freedom, if that lying pig were ever elected ! Thank GOD ALMIGHTY osama bin kerry is going to loose in a landslide !!!!!!!



I’m Still Depressed...



and I don’t want to talk about my personal life, dear Journal.


*image acquired from “Company Related Sites,” The United Steel Workers Union, “http://www.uswa329.org/Default.htm,” at “http://www.uswa329.org/1999/company.htm (Viewed Saturday, April 10, 2004, 9:12 A.M. EST)


E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home