December 06, 2003

Snow!!!


But not as much as the Weather Service had originally predicted. We have about 3 inches of frozen slush on the ground and, they say that we will have only 2 to 4 more of the fluffier variety today. It seems the coastal low developed farther to the North than expected and it looks like Northern New England will get our blizzard. Thank goodness!

I can’t get out into it, so I don’t know why I’m fussing. In fact, there’s just enough snow outside my living room window to make it pretty without causing too much trouble to the folks who can get out and do their Christmas Shopping.



This snowflake image is artificial, created with Spirofratal, a computer program.


E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown


Take a look at:

Holty’s blog for great political comentary and much more from an Australian point of view.

Mark Harden’s Artchive. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s the best place to find excellent images of artist’s works on the WWW.

Gay Artist’s Galleries

John Giuffre’s blog Thoughts From A Collapsed Brain



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home