November 17, 2003

Continued from this morning...
I’m frustrated with this war that isn’t a war, to say nothing of the president who wages it, and the congress and senate foolish enough to give him total permission to do so. I’m taking Tuesday and Wednesday off for a nice relaxing trip to Varnastrama.

On a More Humorous Note




The Action Hero was sworn in today as California’s 38th governor. Good luck with the deficit, Arnold. I hope you prove me wrong and are actually able to do something about it.

The image above was taken from Rotten Tomatoes .com, “http://www.rottentomatoes.com/p/ArnoldSchwarzenegger-1013938/news.php,” (November 16,2003, 5:36 P.M.)

E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage
AOL Hometown


Take a look at:

Holty’s blog for great political comentary and much more from an Australian point of view.

Mark Harden’s Artchive. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s the best place to find excellent images of artist’s works on the WWW.

Gay Artist’s Galleries

John Giuffre’s blog Thoughts From A Collapsed Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home