March 11, 2006

One Incident Does Not a Bad Place Make
Forgive the Pennsylvania Dutch, Dear Journal. It’s terrible English, but it sounds better to my ears than the alternative good English.

“One incident does not make this a bad place.” How dull!

Okay, so my insurance company will have to shell out eleven hundred dollars, and I will have to fork out five hundred dollars to repair my car. At the same time, I don’t know who damaged my car, or why. Perhaps it had nothing to do with the - “Enough is enough. Vote Democratic.” - bumper sticker. It might have been a bunch of hooligans with no particular agenda but to make mischief.

South Florida has but one strike against it. Thus, the old gay fart has changed his mind and unpacked his bags again.

You may send E-mail comments to
ZacSfuts@Comcast.net
, or post them below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home