October 05, 2004

The Fall Flue Bug Bites - Part Two


*

I am feeling better. Especially after reading CNN’s pole results that put Senator Kerry in a dead heat with President Bush. But, of course, all that could change tonight with the Vice Presidential debates. Or, Carl Rove could come up with a new spin for Friday’s Presidential debate that will deflate Senator Kerry’s balloon and send him in a tail twisting spiral downward.

I know I am being such a pessimist. Can’t help it. Perhaps when I get rid of this flu bug completely, I’ll see the campaign through rosier glasses.

Hernia

I noticed this nasty little bulge on my abdomen last week after having had an especially nasty bout of coughing followed by a (bleep) session vomiting my guts out in the bathroom. It goes away when I lay down on my back, but comes back within a few minutes of standing up and staggering around the apartment. So my first task upon loosing the flu bug is to make a doctor’s appointment and check it out.

See, this is what happens when you get old. One physical part breaks down after another. I get every bug I never had before in my life, and before I can get em taken care of, something else breaks.

No, I’m not feeling sorry for myself. I’m just realizing that I must seize the moment and get “cracken” as soon as I feel better. Back to Florida I go. I’m not staying up here where the weather and the people are so - o-o-o cold. There must be some gay old farts like me around down there in the subtropics.

*Fraser Health info, © 2002 Fraser Health, “http://www.fraserhealth.ca/Home/Default.htm,” 10:27 PM EDT, October 3, 2004

E-mail me at ZacSfuts@aol.com

Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown

1 Comments:

Blogger Anji said...

I hope you get yourself repaired soon and then off to Florida you go!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home