March 16, 2004

Ruth Called

She wants me to come to dinner Friday night. She said that it will be the 4 of us, Ruth, Samuel, the Professor and myself. I agreed to arrive at Orchard Hill ar 5:30 for cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres. For some reason I have a sense of foreboding about this dinner. Ah, well, I suppose I’m just being weird.

Al-Qaida Claims Responsibility for Madrid Bombings

Was there any doubt? Not on my part.

It is sad and horrifying that once again Al-Qaida has killed so many innocent people. And, we must destroy this disgusting and evil organization. However, as a nation we are also responsible. We committed a brobdingnagian act of terror by invading Iraq. We are responsible for the deaths of 10,000 Iraqi civilians (men, women, and children), 200 Spanish, and 560 of our own in this misbegotten invasion of an Arab nation. Iraq is not directly linked to Al-Qaida, and even if it were able to be so linked, the ordinary citizens, like you and me, were not, and are not responsible for the evil acts carried out by this group of maniacal Al-Qaida fanatics.

Spain's New Government Disavows Iraq War

Mr. Bush’s 23rd crusade is a disaster!

Mr. Bush should be impeached!



There, I said it. I refuse to call him, “Mr. President,” because he is not my president. Al Gore is.

*

There is a small voice deep down inside saying, “be reasonable, Isaac.”

Well, I’m not being reasonable. I don’t want to be reasonable. I’m angry!

* image acquired from Hogwild.Netg, “http://hogwild.net/images/Misc/al.gore.grandma.jpg” (Viewed Tuesday, March 16, 2004, 6:36 A. M. EST)



E-mail me! My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.

Visit my homepage

AOL Hometown


Take a look at:

Betty Bower’s Miracle Cards for wonderful political commentary you can send to your friends. She plays the part to the fullest!=

Holty’s blog for great political comentary and much more from an Australian point of view.

Mark Harden’s Artchive. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s the best place to find excellent images of artist’s works on the WWW.

Gay Artist’s Galleries

Oku’s Surotic Gallery, an erotic art site.

Arts and Letters Daily, ideas, criticism, and debate, a service of the Chronicle of Higher Education.

ArtsJournal.com, the Daily Digest of Arts, Culture, & Ideas.

the Advocate, the GLTB news magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home