September 29, 2003

I coin a new term

It’s time for bed, dear journal.

I have been and shall address you in that manner because I feel as though I’m spinning my flimsy web of thought into an infinite but empty cyber space, where all individual’s thoughts become random bits of on/off flotsam dispersing and mixing with one another till there is no meaning left. You, dear journal are that space emptied of meaning. There are no bodies at the other end of this monologue. I am just hurling myself and my history out into the vast cyber void. That’s comforting in a way - sort of like Mahler’s 9th symphony . In the end it just fades into random bits of sound.

A-hah! The “cyber void.” Good Isaac! From now on, if I say “CV,” dear journal, I’m making reference to the above.

E-mail me! Prove to me that I’m wrong. My e-mail address is ZacSfuts@aol.com.
Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown

Take a look at John Giuffre’s blog Thoughts From A Collapsed Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home