February 17, 2007

Clouds at Sunset

I took one of my walks to the Intracoastal the other evening, before this current cool weather started (38 degrees Fahrenheit this morning). The sunset was magnificent with huge puffed up and ragged cumulous clouds everywhere. I got some great pictures.

It never ceases to amaze me that the sun sets over an hour later here than in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Sunset the other evening was about 6:03. I called Ruth from the dock at the marina, and she said that it had been dark there for an hour. She also said that it was in the upper teens with snow falling, and she gave me a lot of grief for “bragging” about the eighty-degree weather I was enjoying at the time.

Here’s a picture from that evening.




You can send E-mail comments to

ZacSfuts@Comcast.net

, or post them below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home