April 24, 2005

Justice Sunday Bites!
Justice Sunday!


It’s Justice Sunday, the day that Senator Frist and the Family Research Council will accuse all Democrats of being against people of faith. It may be a mistake for Frist to take part in this volatile mix of politics and religion. See Frist Initiative Creates Rift In GOP Base. I certainly hope so. The day will end with a Televised broadcast in which Frist will participate. The “Televangelical” broadcast will also accuse our Supreme Court of attacking Christianity. See American Prospect on Line.

This is getting way out of hand! I am a Christian. I have not been attacked by anybody except other Christians.

Have a marvelous day everyone, and may God bless us all including Senator Frist and the Family Research Council.

Please E-mail me at
ZacSfuts@aol.com
with comments. I do so like to have the opportunity to communicate with readers.


Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home