November 12, 2004

”Bleep” Hernia Surgery!


Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

E gads, it hurts! I can’ move!

I’m better than I was Wednesday through Thursday. However, IT HURTS! I took myself off the drugs last night because, If I could have been ambulatory, I’d have been walking into walls. I’m allowed to get up and go to the bathroom, and walk around a bit, but believe me; I don’t want to walk around much.

Adam has been here at the Big Needle and he will stay with me until Sunday. He’s been so helpful. I’m lucky to have such a wonderful grandson.

I’ll write more when I can sit up, dear Journal. Right now, I’m standing in front of the computer, and I can’t wait to crawl back into bed.


The surgeon said it would hurt, but…

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

E-mail me at ZacSfuts@aol.com

Visit my homepage at AOL Hometown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home